RE: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet in Holland

RE: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet in Holland

Hi –FYI-- part of this is trying to reserve on line sends you to national site which has no way of dealing with “our rate” , and no email direct to hotel. This happens to me all the time,!!  Not just here.

Hotels want you , in fact force you, to use the national booking site. ?% deal?

Frustrating.

Gave up after two tries, and did just fine by snail mail.. I am sure phone works too, if they do not patch you through to the national site again.

Auugh.

John