Re: [Chrysler300] 300-L with 426? For sale on Craigslist

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-L with 426? For sale on Craigslist

Ray, it sounds like you're referring to the 426 Hemi vs. the 426 Wedge. It's clear this L doesn't have a hemi in it but the 426 wedge was available at that time.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.