[Chrysler300] Anti-Chatter Brake Drum Springs ? ?

[Chrysler300] Anti-Chatter Brake Drum Springs ? ?

Does anyone know if the Anti-Chatter Brake Drum Springs are still available from Club Member  ( ? ) Ray Menzel ?

I did not get any replies to several emails and several phone calls.

His ad in the Fall 2015 Club News states that they are 16.00 each plus USPS shipping from zip code 48114.

Zip Code 48114 is for Brighton, Michigan.

In the 2015 Membership Roster it shows his address in Sebring, Florida.

I did not see his name in the 2016 Club Roster.

Thanks and Happy 300'ing

Lion Charlie Valentine

Posted by: cv300g@xxxxxxxxx