Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300 - Silver Edition

Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 300 - Silver Edition

There is a similar 1964 Chrysler 300 Sport in the Silver Color with a Black Vinyl top listed on Ebay now at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-300-Series-300-/391393942465?forcerrptr=true&hash=item5b20e59bc1:g:P6EAAOSwQYZW0J97&item=391393942465

The car is shown with the listing as having a 413 engine and push button transmission control. Vin is 8243224532. Bid at $5300 (reserve not met) as of last night.

John Holst...