From: Drenkert4 [mailto:drenkert4@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 6:57 PM
To: schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Chrysler 300 Letter Series for EyesOn Design

Carl,

The 29th annual EyesOn Design will take place on Father's Day, June 19, 2016 on the beautiful grounds of the Edsel and

Eleanor Ford House in Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan. This automotive design exhibition is the major fund-raiser for the

Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology, and the only car show in the country that is dedicated to design.

For more information, check out the website: www.eyesondesigncarshow.com

The show's overall theme will be "Powered by Design", and one of several featured categories will be "Chrysler 300

Letter Series 1955-1966" We seek stock-appearing, pristine examples for this closed-hood event. Admission is free for the

exhibitor and a guest ($60 value), and includes complimentary breakfast and lunch, the official program, event poster, and a

commemorative license plate with attached cloissonne badge. The Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, located on the shore of

Lake St. Clair, will be open for free tours on the day of the show.

We are hoping to have 11 Chrysler 300 Letter Series in the display, one from each year 1955-1966. At this point, I am in

need of nice examples of a '58 300D, '63 300J, '64 300K, and a '65 300L. If you think you'd be interested, or would like more

information, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Don Renkert

Vehicle Selection Committee