Re: [Chrysler300] Alternator Bracket

Go to the club website and click on the Tech Department.  Then move down to the Electrical & Instruments section and click on #14 spark plug wire routing for a G engine.  It is a video of the wire routing​ shown with pictures of an "out of the car" engine.  Pause the video and move the pointer to 5 seconds which is a frontal view of the engine clearly showing the adjusting bar for the alternator.  The next picture at 7 seconds shows the same but from a different angle.