[Chrysler300] GG OK

Ladies & Gentlemen of the Chrysler 300 Persuasion:

I was fortunate enough to get a call through to dual member and favored vendor Gary Goers this afternoon.  He wanted all to know that any rumors of his demise are greatly exaggerated.  He has one bad ankle that slows him down but it’s business as usual in Kalispell.  He has a competent assistant and they work together to fabricate, package and ship interiors and other items.  Gary reminds all that the very best way to communicate with him is via the US Post Office.  E-mail and fax just don’t cut it in his shop.

His catalog may be viewed at:  http://www.garygoers.com/      by clicking on the tiny little word “Catalog” in the upper RH corner.  Lottsa good stuff there for your 300.

His USMail address:

GARY GOERS

37 AMDAHL LN