[Chrysler300] Holland, Michigan Spring Meet - May 18-22, 2016

[Chrysler300] Holland, Michigan Spring Meet - May 18-22, 2016

The 300 clock is ticking -

Only 20 days remaining to book your hotel rooms at our host DoubleTree Hotel in Holland, Michigan!

Club members have already booked 45 of our initially blocked off 50 rooms. Our hosts, Keith and Judy Boonstra, have arranged for 15 more rooms to be added, so we now only have 20 rooms for all of you other Club members to call the hotel and reserve. The Special Club Room Rates are good through April 18th, but these rooms may all be booked by then, so Please Book Now!
And then - visit our www.chrysler300club.com website, click on "Events," and print your Meet Registration Form. Simply answer the few questions on the form, enclose your check, and mail it. I've received several registration forms already, but am expecting to see many more over the next few weeks! Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your registrations.

Keith and Judy have planned a great Meet and we're anticipating a huge turnout!

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL

Posted by: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx