[Chrysler300] Don't worry about the weather in Holland (yet)

[Chrysler300] Don't worry about the weather in Holland (yet)

We promise to do our best to improve the weather in Holland over the next month and a half. We already got 3" of snow this morning from this system, and by looking at the radar I can see it won't even think about slowing down until sometime tomorrow!

If you want to see what the weather is like here right this moment, you can see several live feeds at:
Skycam | City of Holland Michigan Official Website

For even more fun you can actually control the camera at Windmill Island from your computer. Look off the lower left side of the windmill image and click on the Control Camera box. Then move to the center a bit and select where you want to turn the camera.

Be sure to get your registration in to Noel, folks, and then most of you can go out and enjoy your sunshine! BTW, if you haven't even reserved a room at the DoubleTree, don't delay. We have 45 rooms booked already, and we know there is likely to be a ton more signing up in these last few days. You only have 16 more days left. This one is going to be big, and you won't want to miss out.

Keith and Judy Boonstra
-

Posted by: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx