AW: [Chrysler300] weather strip for doors

AW: [Chrysler300] weather strip for doors

Dear Lucky,

I recently ordered the weather strips for the same car from Gary Goers but did not install them so far.

Anyway he probably is the man to ask for!

Send a mail to:

gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or

Robert554@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, who is working with him.

Please be patient as they do not respond instantly.

Unfortunately I do not have any phone number, maybe someone else from the group can help out.

Good luck,

Kai from Germany

Dr. Kai Rentmeister

Tierarzt, DiplECVN