[Chrysler300] Parts books and service manuals '62 & '63

[Chrysler300] Parts books and service manuals '62 & '63

Hi all,

Selling some items I no longer need.   Starting with a factory '62 and '62 parts book in one binder.. I bought the '63 book sans the cover and just added it to the '62 binder. Looking for $150 complete. I also have a '62 service manual for $40.   I will entertain splitting up the '62 and '63 parts books, but will only sell the first without the cover. The remaining book will then be complete.  No pics on the server, so if you send me a cell phone number or email address, I will get some to you.   I will include media mail shipping to anywhere in the US.  Canadian and foreign shipping at cost.

Thanks for looking

Russ Vaughan

Posted by: Russell Vaughan <russ300@xxxxxxxxx>