From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Carlton Schroeder' schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 12:01 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H engine mounts

Hello,

Recent progress has been very modest on my H restoration, but my ambitions are sky-high for this work season.

I either need to get my ‘floating power’ engine mounts rebuilt (I’m not too keen on the John Hertog rebuild method) or replaced, or use a different style mount.

Has anyone tried the conversion mount available through the source below?

I’m waiting to check again with them, but I think the 62 B-Body B/RB Adaptor Brackets (about 2/3 the way down the page) may be another alternative.  The actual ‘insulator’ is simple and readily available.  If the rest of the adaptor kit fits and attaches OK it seems like a good alternative approach, if you don’t care about originality.

Thanks for all help,

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River (with just a handful of remaining snow piles around here)

http://engine-swaps.com/Pages/ProductsType/EngConvKits.html

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>