Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:25 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Jack Wiltse

Jack Wiltse, former board member and officer, passed away last Sunday morning.

Gloria Allen Moon writes-
Our most enduring memory of Jack is his big, loud infectious laugh.  He enjoyed life and he showed it.  He was modest and engaging, a great story teller.  He and George Riehl would belly up to the bar at meets and out-story-tell the other and laugh.  He drove the D and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Never as fast as MarLou at the drags, but fast enough.  Jack was a real gentleman and one of the nicest people we ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Jack's obituary is listed here-

Contributions in Jacks memory can be made to the Ypsilanti Auto Heritage Museum. The museum web site is

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>