RE: [Chrysler300] Lessons learned on my 300H

I'm thinking it was Smokey Yunick's  "Say Smokey"-------I believe in "Mechanics Illustrated" magazine.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Michael Moore'" <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Chrysler300'" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Lessons learned on my 300H
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:49:46 -0700

Mike:

All or most of us have gone through similar tune-up hell over the years.  I recall some of my friends swapped a few plug wires on my ’49 flathead V8 of the third kind.  Perseverance is the key and you are to be commended for that.   What was the magazine that used to have the old mechanic/wizard that solved problems like you had every month?  Popular Mechanics?

Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the ride this spring.

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA (Corn has tasseled out already)