[Chrysler300] 1963 1964 Dash Pads

This is a quick survey to gauge the interest in possibly reproducing the 63/64 dash pads. This will be a project done by our club member Bob Baker, owner of ABCmoparts.com. Bob is working on several new projects so if you have time, stop over to his web site and see what he has to offer. For those of you that attend the Chrysler Nationals, Bob will be set up this year pretty close to Murray Park. Last year he completed the 1970 Dash Pad that will fit the Hurst, he also does many A and B body dashes, many that unique, like a 1972 B body with AC. His parts are very finely made from processes he has developed, many of his parts do not require a core and are all brand new made from UV sable materials unlike the late 60's stuff that melted over time and got sun burnt. I have a set of his 65 convertible arm rest pads that I bought for my L and they are NOS quality. Please respond to me directly at jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (585-465-0067) as I will gather the data and report back to Bob.

Posted by: jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx