Re: [Chrysler300] Magazine Columns

I remember the story Uncle Tom told about driving a new Imperial from NYC to Miami, and making the return trip in an MG TD(?) .
He said he had arrived at  his destination in the MG refreshed and alert, The Imperial though he said was like stepping into an airliner and was so comfortable that
he was fighting off sleep the entire trip, thus making him tired and worn out at the end of the ride. The MG though was stiff with a harsh ride and he was always wide awake.
As a young teenager without so much as a drivers license, I wondered about that, but Hey! Uncle  Tom must know.

Mike Moore