Re: [Chrysler300] Whoa, Nelly!

On 05/05/16 13:13, 'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> That is unreal.

> Can’t stand that automatic lock. must be 100 times I have gotten out
> of my 02 Jeep went around to pass side with stuff in my arms , or to
> get stuff, and door or tailgate was locked. Twice locked key in car
> because winter coat sleeve brushed the lock button on door arm rest;
> WHY put it the farthest out, where it is right where you will hit it
> ? Morons designed this auto lock  feature; like the automatic down of
> front power window. I do NOT want it all the way down, I can hold my
> finger on it or not. Why the front power window motor linkage fails,
> down and up again every time. Or the elderly woman across street who
> came to get me at 11pm, could not get her dome light off,  no matter
> what she did, another JEEP treat. …you know about that…

> From: Gary Barker [mailto:gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx]

the last 2 'modern' cars we have owned have had the auto down feature,
BUT careful fingering the switch on only partially its full travel
gave us control over the 'how far will it move'. A Full on MASH of
the switch triggered the go 'all the way', this setting was only for
the 'glass go down' function.

--
Paul Holmgren
Every loaf of bread is a tragic tale of grains

---

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: