RE: [Chrysler300] 300C -Great story -Gauguin Red 300C

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C -Great story -Gauguin Red 300C

Hi Keith,

Today, I received the Old Cars Weekly News with your article, “Car of the Week: 1957 Chrysler 300C “,  “300- Comeback”,  is on pages 24 through 26. What a wonderful article.     http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of-the-week/car-of-the-week-1957-chrysler-300c

Your date with Judy is similar to Arlys and I. I purchased our dream car, a 1957 Chrysler 300C - Copper Brown,  on July 19, 1958 and took Arlys on our first date to Mount Rainier National Park in September 1958 where we drove around the mountain. I took a picture of Arlys sitting on the front bumper of our 1957 Chrysler 300C at the Stevens Canyon Road tunnel. Last July 26, 2015 we took the same trip to Mount Rainier in our 1965 Imperial Crown Coupe and took a picture of Arlys sitting on the back bumper at the same spot as the picture 57 years earlier. Now it looks different, there is a tree in the back ground and Arlys has grey hair.

The picture of Arlys can be seen on the Club website - GALLERY OF MEMBERS' CARS
AND STORIES PAGE – “
The Portland Love Story of John and Arlys Chesnutt

We are sorry that we are unable to attend the Spring Meet in Holland, MI and see your beautiful Gauguin Red 300C.

John