Re: [Chrysler300] F brakes locking up on way to Holland meet

Re: [Chrysler300] F brakes locking up on way to Holland meet

I have the problem on my 60 Polara. After setting all winter it now grabs on the right front when just barely engaging the brake peddle. I am following this discussion hoping to find an answer to that problem.

George