From: "'Carl' cbilter@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mark Souders <MRS954@xxxxxxx>; LUCKYL46@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] washer bags

When I last checked the correct bags for ‘63 (and I assume ‘62 was the same) are not reproduced.  Gary and all others I last checked have the bags with the hole in the cap for a hose that routes from the pump through the top of the cap.  These bags might be correct for Dodge & Plymouth.  Chrysler and Imperial used the bags with the bung at the bottom of the bag.

Carl Bilter

Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:40 PM

Some Chrysler products of the era had a siphon hose connected to the cap instead of a bung on the bottom of the bag.