Re: [Chrysler300] F sway bars. Any different than rest of Chrysler model

Re: [Chrysler300] F sway bars. Any different than rest of Chrysler models?

Did the same thing on my '65 300 to keep the original look. I assumed the riveted or bolted ones I'd seen were cars that had already had the bushings replaced in the past.

Used a spot weld cutter only as far as I had to cut to separate the joint. Replaced the bushings, clamped the band in place, welded up the plug. A little finicky grinding with a dremel tool and it looks like the factory spot weld. Lots of attention to ensuring the bushing didn't get over-heated during welding. Used a mig and it was fine.

Actually kind of a fun process if you have the tools. You could easily get away with just using a good drill bit.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.