From: "Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/26/2016  7:49 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Jamie Hyde <jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 65 300L Manual antenna cable location

Jamie;
I just checked my "L" with air and the antenna wire comes in from under the
fender, runs behind the hinge
bracket, down over the A/C & heater hose inlets and into a rubber grommet
on the firewall.
The grommet is directly straight down from the right outside edge of the
blower motor flange.
I have replaced  this antenna wire years ago and don't remember how loose
it was in it's routing or if there were any hold-downs or clamps. I rather
doubt it, as there would be the remains of a clamp or some place to attach
it .

Hard to get photos due to the big loop of A/C hose, but I did take some and
can send them if you wish.
Regards, Ray

--
*Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)