[Chrysler300] RE 300L rear quarter decal

[Chrysler300] RE 300L rear quarter decal

I think that I have found someone here who could reproduce the red/white/blue insert that’s on the rear quarter decal of the 300L cars. I’ve seen some of his work when he did some for the mercury cars and they are very nice.
However, I will need an excellent close up photo of either an nos one or one that is in excellent shape.
Fern located in Cranbrook SE BC with 300L black ht and 300L 4 speed convertible and 300H special order paint conv.

Posted by: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>