Re: [Chrysler300] Possible Reproduction for 1957 Chrysler's

The panel is the same on the '57 Adventurers and Fireflites also, I would be interested in two pairs.
Lynn Dunsworth
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 11:17 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Possible Reproduction for 1957 Chrysler's

Hello Everyone,

Recently I posted this question on the Forward Look forum and had a good response to it.  So now I am posing it to the group that would probably have the best input and opinion on the subject.

I am currently looking at reproducing the aluminum panel found on the door panel, behind the door handle, on the 1957 Chrysler 300 and New Yorker.  First off, I want to make extra sure that nobody is currently working on this project.  If you or someone you know is working on this, please let me know.  ; Secondly, what do you all feel the demand would be for these panels?  Would 100 pairs seem like enough or not enough?  I have hopes of being able to tool and produce 100 pairs and sell them for around $175 a pair.  If anyone has opinions or information they would like to share on the subject, please let me know.

I greatly appreciate everyone's help and cooperation on this project.

Thank you,
Josh Mishler

Posted by: <lynnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>