Re: [Chrysler300] RE: coil springs

Hi all ,
I do have a set of what we think are service part 55 front springs  , not sure how or why , but my good helper Ed Cornish pointed this out . At one time many years ago  I owned a 55 but decided not to restore it , staying instead with 57 up . ( lots of work in those early guys) . I may have bought these springs then .
I would like to sell them . Could you make an offer ? I belive they are replacement springs , can find out more if anything in with them . I do not belive they are used .
John grady

Sent from my iPhone