From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 9:55 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l; Ray Melton
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Transmission cooling line failure inside radiator

Ray -

1. I think the shop that 'rebuilt' your radiator owes you some money.

2. Follow my procedure for cleansing the cooling system. Introducing foreign
chemicals, such as Simple Green, etc., into the engine and cooling system is
a bad idea. Residue from these chemicals may have a disasterous effect on
your engine, radiator, etc. Don't do it.

3. I've never taken apart a radiator/tranny cooler. So I can't say if your
visualization is correct or not. You'll know what happened when the radiator
shop opens things up.

4. Take the desiccant out of the pan. You don't need it and it may leave
residue. Again, a bad thing.

5. Redline WaterWetter - A magic nostrum. Worthless. Here's a review of the
stuff:
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2008/01/redline-waterwetter%C2%AE-review/

Ron