From: 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:23 AM
To: 'Steve Albu' ; 'Andy Mikonis'
Cc: cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx ; LUCKYL46@xxxxxxx ; 'Chrysler300'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] PAINT

I have parted several 60-61 Chryslers through the years, 2 of them New
Yorkers as well as Newports to obtain various parts for our F.

All of them had the rad support blacked out. I still have several of those
supports that clearly show the black paint over various colored original
parts.

Were not the F’s carpeted from the factory when new?

I know the 61’s and 62’s had rubber mats and the 63’s and 63’s had a carpet
mat’l pf sorts.