Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:09 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1957 Chrysler New Yorker 2dr Body Shell

Hi Everybody -

I'm selling this original Shell Pink and Cloud White 1957 Chrysler New Yorker 2dr HT body shell. The body is mostly solid with some rust out in the rockers, a little in the trunk, on the trunk lid and a bit on the lowest part of the passenger quarter panel behind the wheel well.  Floors are super solid. The car comes with a set of rust free fenders and inner fenders, bumpers, front seat, rear seat back. the VIN tag is on the A-Post.

Note that there is no drivetrain and the car is missing the hood, grille and bodyside mouldings. The only glass is the rare solex large rear window, which is in excellent condition.

The body panels are shared with the 1957 300C and 1958 300D. So if you have a really rusty C or D, these panels will move right over to your car.

Here are some photos of the car: https://picasaweb.google.com/102043414493156232244/6296015632507860049

Best offer.

Ron

Posted by: "Gary Nelson" <gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>