Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

I was there and saw the car up close. The paint was poor with many small dents,the chrome and interior show a lot of wear

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2016, at 6:35 PM, 'Fern Rivard' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There’s a good chance that it was purchased by BJ (indirectly or directly) and come back at a later date at the correct price.
I’ve noticed a lot of that over the years by that auction house.
Fern

Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

The risk with “no reserve” auctions.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this car comes back up for sale again by a “flipper” at about double the purchase price.  Seems to happen quite often with auction cars.

Carl B.

Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 2:38 PM

So this tells us it bid to $28k. Add the 20% buyer's commission to total $30.8k. The seller really took a bath, as he/she also paid a seller's commission, plus transport costs.
Noel H.

Sent from my iPhone