Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

as I've said before, we are (or are soon to be) the Model A guys.  Cars of the 40's have been dirt cheap for a while now, soon to be followed by cars of the fifties.  Our cars are now over 50 years old, and not as many people are as into them as used to be.  80's cars are now 30 years old and in the prime demo even though they stink (trying to be polite).
An 80's Monte Carlo or Buick is going to bring more than a 50's car unless it's been resto-modded to drive like a new Challenger or Charger.  Get used to it.