[Chrysler300] Vintage car rally in wine country

[Chrysler300] Vintage car rally in wine country

Hello all,

Sorry for the extremely last minute notification but I've been having issues with my account.  I tried posting last week but it wouldn't go through.  None the less, we are having a vintage car rally tomorrow (Sunday June 26) at our wine tasting room in Sebastopol, Ca.  I'll be there with my 300G convertible and possibly my 300K.  Great wine, BBQ and some pretty cool cars.  Vehicles spanning 1912-1971.

3-7pm at the Claypool Cellars tasting room, 6761 Sebastopol Ave. Sebastopol CA.

More info @ claypoolcellars.com under EVENTS.

Thanks,
Les Claypool

Sent from my iPhone