Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Future Meets

That's the spirit, Larry! Since you pointed it out, the timing is about right for a California meet. We made it from Chicago to two out of three of those. The '99 meet was such a good time that afterwards we drove the G to Las Vegas and got married in it! With your vast meet hosting experience, just make sure sure to advise the "Command Post" not to schedule at the same time as any other 300 event, even if it is in another part of the country. Not all that many of us 300 people to go around.

Andy M.
300 International Fall Meet Co-host, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 9/21-25, 2016
Road America track time for your 300 on 9/22