From: Allan
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Yellow in 57 and 60, any other years?

Think that some 300 L's came in yellow.  Which shade and name we don't know.  Don????

See you soon at Carlisle.  Sure hope that it isn't so awful hot as it can be.  Last year wasn't too bad (especially under the Club tent) with the breeze that kept up for most of the time.

A&G

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>