From: mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx [mailto:mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:05 AM
To: jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Problem With Converting To 134A

Hi John,

Tony's air conditioning problem has to be a defective heater control valve.  That's the only thing I can think of that can possibly cause a need for an overnight rest period before getting cool air again.  With hot water (coolant) always flowing through the heater core his heater is overwhelming the ac's cooling capacity.  It can take nearly an overnight cooling process for the engine block to cool enough for the air conditioner to seemingly function well with that heat intrusion.  I have made a suggestion to Tony that he should check that.  Can you add anything to that?

Marshall