RE: [Chrysler300] Alignment spec for 300K

RE: [Chrysler300] Alignment spec for 300K

Hugh:

Honest John’s website has all the letter-car service manuals in .pdf format for viewing downloading and printing.

http://www.jholst.net/64-service-manual/front-suspension.pdf  Page 2-1 +

http://www.jholst.net/63-service-manual/front-suspension.pdf      Page 2-1 +

If you are using 15” J wheels, you might want to use the ’63 spec’s as they have special data for J height. (1/4” lower).  The ’64 spec’s make no such differentiation for the K, although I think the ride height may be lower with the stiffer springs.  Those suspension height measurements were certainly with standard bias-ply tires on the rather skinny wheels.  I would expect radial specs might be different.  Any suggestions from the gallery?

You might want to print the pages in this section of the manuals for your alignment guy.  Careful attention to detail should assure best handling and minimal tire wear (on the front tires, anyway—no such promise on the rear meats)

Rich Barber

Brentwood CA (cooling down some after 102 today)