From: Keith Boonstra [mailto:kboonstra.zeegroup@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:32 PM
To: John Grady
Cc: Gary Nelson; Val Jeffers; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Receiver/Drier Reconditioning

You should not need to worry about the sight glass. That would of course be removed before heading to the oven. As for the recommended regeneration temp of 400F, you really need to achieve temps like that and greater to break down the carbon atom chain of oily contaminants. I imagine they are then more easily evacuated when you draw the system down before charging with refrigerant.

The desiccant in there is probably aluminosilicate, which can cetainly withstand any temp a home oven is capable of generating.

Keith Boonstra

-