Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 5:56 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Product endorsement

Club member Gary Gettleman put me onto a marine/recreational aerospace protectant for vinyl, plastic, leather, even tires.  Just did the dash vinyl on the C bodies and brought the vinyl back to life.  It's main purpose is UV sun blocking and was originally used for aerospace and aviation.  $10 on line.  Called 303 Aerospace Protectant.  My convertible sunvisors thanked me as well as the dash pads.

Larry Jett    When I was a boy, I was told that anybody could become President:  I'm beginning to believe it.
    Clarence Darrow

Posted by: "Allan" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>