[Chrysler300] RP-1605 1960 Sun Visors

Hello Group, Chris Robbins at Legendary Auto Interiors has asked me to gauge the interest in the club regarding the 1960F coupe Sun visors. As you may have seen the sun visor samples that I have had shown at prior meets you know that Legendary reproduces absolutely concours correct sun visors at their plant in Newark NY. We may have an opportunity to get a discount on a volume order if they go into production. I have already discovered that the 1960 and 1962 coupe visors share the exact same profile and I assume that the 1961G coupe is the same profile, but I have not yet verified this. Again this survey is for the production of the 1960’s coupes only, but I will be glad to gather data for the other years and convertibles in the hopes of perhaps a future sun visor project for those applications. Thanks, and please reply to the group, or by text/phone/email directly to me.  For those of you that missed seeing the visors in person (another good reason to attend the meets) here is the link to the clubs page on the 64 convertible sun visors so you can see the quality off their products.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/visors/64.html

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>