From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:07 PM
To: 'Jim Nelson'
Cc: Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server; gwmicrocap@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] RE: Chrysler 300 club: WebSite

Mr. Nelson:

There are two major Chrysler 300 Clubs, one of which I now preside over.  I
know our club has always avoided rendering opinions on car values as a club
and I'm pretty sure the other club has the same aversion.  Nevertheless,
individuals within the club that are familiar with the car may be able to
assist you.  Jack was a highly regarded member of both clubs and one of two
1958 Chrysler 300D Consultants for the Chrysler 300 Club International.  I'm
forwarding this to the other consultant and to the interactive server of
that club and asking any member that feels knowledgeable and willing to
render some assistance to contact you directly.  I'm also forwarding the
message to the Board of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. and our 1958 model year
consultant to determine if they wish to assist you on a personal basis.

Both clubs offer free advertising in our publications and websites and these
ads reach the most knowledgeable and interested potential buyers.

There are several published collector car pricing sites including:
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1958/Chrysler/300D/2-Door-Hardtop/Val
ues   http://www.hemmings.com/price-guide/checkprices            You might
check the insurance policy on the car as that would reflect Jack's opinion
and the insurance company's agreement.

There were only 618 of these cars made with only 178 known to be remaining.
They are thinly traded and extraordinary prices can result at public
auctions.  And, of course, condition is primary.  There is a publication
called Old Cars Price Guide available at many magazine racks and the monthly
publication Hemmings Motor News always contains ads for professional
appraisers.

I hope this is helpful and that some knowledgeable individual will respond
to your rational query.  Please express our condolences to the Wiltse
family.

Rich Barber

Interim President

Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.