Holland, Michigan
-

PS - has anyone heard of a Tom Mallory around West Michigan who is claimed to own 300s or Letter Cars? An acquaintance of mine mentioned his name the other day and asked if I had ever heard of him. Nope. I looked back in a couple of old club rosters, but did not see his name. Anybody know of him?

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 12:56 PM, 'Gary Nelson' gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome Bill

Gary

Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 12:53 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] New Member!

Greetings Gentleman! My name is Bill Staffieri and I am the proud owner of a 300C convertible VIN 3N571890 and am honored to be a member of this group and the Chrysler 300 Club international! I look forward to interacting with you! I have been collecting and restoring cars my entire life and this 300C is the last addition to my collection (I hope)!

Posted by: Keith Boonstra <kboonstra.zeegroup@xxxxxxxxx>