[Chrysler300] RE: Our Editor Andy Mikonis Gold Medal Winner / Chrysler 3

[Chrysler300] RE: Our Editor Andy Mikonis Gold Medal Winner / Chrysler 300D

  Andy works magic!    I know the random collection of information and facts that Andy worked with.  He took a huge pile of facts and turned it into a great cohesive story.  I'll say it again... Andy is a VIP in the 300 world.  People like him and Merle Wolfer have done tons.

  I know this was a writing award, but a shout out to Vince Mannocchi, who did the El Mirage photo shoot and John's Publication for shining light on another historic Chrysler 300 racecar.

  Great job Andy!

Posted by: josh@xxxxxxxxxx