Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet: Concours Judging info

Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet: Concours Judging info

Thanks Andy;
One thing to keep in mind is if you just got your dream car, Concours is a way to get a baseline.
A member said it best:
"I ask them to judge my car.
I thank them for critiquing it.
I take it home, leave it for a week or so, cool down, and then look at each deduction.
if I feel like the point deduction is correct, I'll fix it.
If not, I move on.
This way over time my car will improve."
Ray