Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Virus Be Careful- Delete messages with "Senders message fai...

Hi all:

I use AOL for my e-mail.  Years ago, I was instructed by someone to put the following as the first entry in my address book and enter the words WORM ALERT where the recipient's e-mail address would go.  That would prevent anyone from hacking the address book.  So far, I have been either lucky or the entry works.

Dan Reitz
Bell Canyon, CA