RE: [Chrysler300] My old butt is damaged

Those self coiling air hoses ARE a real trip hazard …anything on floor ; clean workspace daily. .= Awareness of this stuff . Good to post---- it reawakens that awareness.

I once jumped off a 6 foot ladder after putting a heavy x ray machine on a hospital ceiling with another guy (two ladders) , we both caught the first two bolts,  big hurry to get more, I jumped off, one foot landed right on the 1” pipe handle of a comalong, I actually saw the whole bottom of my shoe looking up at me. Could not walk for a month, all tendons torn off , still a wreck, folds under me. Could not talk either for a week it hurt so much. Swelled up like a football. . Caused by a pipe on the floor.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Terry & Andree Hoeman' tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:55 AM
To: 'Ray Jones'; 'Pat Grant'
Cc: 'Listsaver 300 Club'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] My old butt is damaged

Good friend was airing up tires and tripped on air hose a few weeks ago—fell face first hit forehead and ended up with inoperable broken neck!    Wife did similar fall on sidewalk little before that and took load in arms(really banged up elbows) and chest though so she just hurt for a while.

Stuff happens!