Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Disc Brake Conversion Update

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Disc Brake Conversion Update

Hi John,

"knockback" can happen to any disc brake set up on a track. See the following tech video on causes and correcting it while driving.

Brake Knockback / knockback

If the link does not work, go to YouTube.com and search for "brake knockback Milspec Driving 2014"

I am using standard "F" booster & dual bowl master cylinder with proportioning valve and mechanical brake light switch.

Taking a trip to Charlotte Motor Speedway Auto Fair from Philly later in Sept. Will let you know how well the brakes work.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone