RE: [Chrysler300] Got great photos of 4 barrel carb

RE: [Chrysler300] Got great photos of 4 barrel carb

I respectfully disagree, a forum change to a format that lends itself to sharing would be great.  But, as it is, I get every email anyone sends on any subject/any Letter Car.  That is too much, frankly.  If that were true for photos, we would all be buried in them, like it or not.

The List Server format, to me and others of us out there, is unwieldy when compared to how other Automobile forums operate.

I recognize the hard work and efforts by others to administrate contribute to our communication, I simply feel like tech advancements are being overlooked.  There is good reason so many other user forums have moved on.

My two bits,

Hugh Baldus

260.424.2366