RE: [Chrysler300] Locked Out

Try some WD 40….

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of john begian r2gthawk@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:29 AM
To: [Chrysler300]
Subject: [Chrysler300] Locked Out

Hi all,

In my circuitous route to Elkhart Lake, I stopped at beautiful Belvidere Assembly Plant for a launch meeting. This am, the trunk refused to open, key will not turn. Tried pushing on deck lid, no luck. Since my tools are in the trunk, I scrounged some help with some other Holiday Inn guests. Took out the license lamp and tried to turn the lock strap that drives the latch, it is stuck.

So, if anyone coming to Elkhart Lake has an extra G trunk latch, bring it along. Fortunately I got my luggage out of trunk last night as it was still working.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

John Begian
G ragtop
Forlorn in Belivdere....

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>