From: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "MARK HOPKINS" <m.hopkins@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 List" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jamie Hyde" <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:25:12 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Exhaust Manifold - Dipstick tube

Hi Mark,

I think there would be quite a bit of interest in the ram choke conversion to electric.. any chance you can photo that carefully, put on club site? I have never seen it done, but have thought about it before, almost did it several times. Recently went max wedge 426 manual chokes instead of the thermal pots , like J,K . Must be Edelbrock AFB kits??

It would separate choke pull off timing and the action from the exhaust heat riser , which can be very beneficial. You could have choke action with no excessive heat into manifold, for one. And all automatic, Understand we like it stock, but this offers options…Like maybe J exhaust manifolds. Small exhaust manifolds with abrupt turns and small exhaust valves really throttle F and G in my  opinion ; just putting later valves in an F head makes a huge performance boost.