Re: [Chrysler300] 300F mileage??

I get 13 mpg in my G and 12 mpg with the A/C on. That is mostly on the Highway 65 to 70 mph.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Intl 300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 11:16 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300F mileage??

Hello George,
Cruising at 60-65, I'm getting 14.5; cruising at 75-80, more like 11.5. Just had my carbs rebuilt over the winter. Have only put about 3,000 miles on the F this summer.

Heading up to Elkhart Lake Wednesday morning for our Club Meet. Let me know if you'd like to join us there with your last minute registration!

Noel Hastalis
Burr Ridge, IL
F Coupe

Sent from my iPhone