Re: [Chrysler300] Award for Andy Mikonis

On 09/23/16 17:32, Don Warnaar 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:

> The December issued of Collectible Automobile just arrived.  The
> editorial page called Word One leads off the issue and is written by
> John Biel, Editor in Chief.  His article this time mentions awards that
> were given to stories that ran in the magazine.
> Andy Mikonis garnered a gold medallion for "Record Collector: The Story
> of a Special 1958 Chrysler 300D" that appeared in a past edition of the
> magazine.

> Congratulations to Andy, and it is most appropriate that the
> announcement appeared during the time of the Chrysler300 Meet in Elkhart
> Lake, WI.

> This news should be announced during the Meet.  Perhaps at the Business
> Meeting or the Banquet or both.  Andy deserves the recognition,
> expecially at a Meet in which he is a co-host.
> Don Warnaar

Congrabulatshuns there once again Mr Editor!!

TYPING of which (the meet that is)   ANY interim reportage via this
medium as to the proceeding so far???

The 'AbbyCent' erst while corrydespondant needs something to take
his mind off the home front just a little.  :-)

--
Paul Holmgren
Freedom is fragile and must be protected. To sacrifice

---

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: